Gumdrop door knobs. Chocolate sprinkle roof disks. Licorice windows. What is better than a house you can eat?! Well, perhaps a good number of things. If you want to get a little creative and eat your art work this holiday, check out these great gingerbread house recipes!
The Cooking Channel: How to Make a Gingerbread House
The Food Network: Gingerbread House (from scratch!)
Lehighvalleylive: Almond Tree Manor’s Gingerbread House
For a Gluten Free gingerbread house, check out these sites below:
No Gluten, No Problem: Gluten Free Gingerbread House
Only Something Clever: GF Gingerbread House
Pamela’s: Gingerbread House
Celiac.com: Gingerbread Cookies (cut dough into house shapes)
Know of a great gingerbread house recipe? Post in the comments!
- 16 Awesomely Geeky Gingerbread Houses (neatorama.com)
- 20 of the Craziest Gingerbread Houses You’ve Ever Seen (redtri.com)
- Gingerbread Houses for Christmas (pennythots.com)
- Huge gingerbread houses (kdvr.com)
- Making a gingerbread house. (nicolebarrphotography.wordpress.com)
By Jocelyn Robancho